Call center admins and supervisors can discreetly listen to agents engage with customers or prospects. Monitor any call in real-time, and if needed, barge or join into those calls and speak to your customers and agents simultaneously. In case you feel the agent needs assistance, jump in instantly and provide a better explanation on the spot.
1. Increase agent productivity: Manage, train, and support agents to be more productive, efficient, and contribute better to your business
2. Improve customer satisfaction: Promote the highest levels of customer engagement
3. On-the-spot support: Prevent escalations and endless call transfers by providing answers on the spot
4. Close deals faster: Make better business decisions based on the outcome of the calls - jump into calls and take your business closer towards making the sale
5. Manage calls remotely: Cloud-based call centers ensure you monitor or barge into calls even when you are working remotely or out of office
Mask calls when reaching your global customer base from a single location