Gartner recognizes Freshworks as a ‘Visionary’ in Customer Service
We’re thrilled to announce that Gartner has recognized Freshworks as a ‘Visionary’ for our cloud-based omnichannel customer service platform – Freshdesk – in their latest Magic Quadrant research on customer service and contact center applications!
In fact, we are the only company named a Visionary in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center.*
What makes us different?
It takes a disruptor to break free from the status quo and reimagine the future of customer engagement. We believe this recognition validates our mission to help companies win customers for life.
– Over the last 12 months, we’ve expanded our mid-market and enterprise capabilities and now help over 250,000 organizations deliver better customer service.
– We help deliver rich omnichannel customer service, build a 360-degree view of the customer, and help agents and employees collaborate for better customer outcomes.
– With an eye towards the future, our platform supports emerging messaging channels like Apple Business Chat and Whatsapp, and has native AI capabilities for both customer-facing and agent-facing applications.
– Instead of building clunky, hard-to-adopt software, we created consumer-grade software for the enterprise, combining intuitive design with the scale and flexibility to match your organization’s growth.
– We’ve strengthened our technology with the Answer IQ and Natero acquisitions in the last 12 months to improve our AI capabilities and to help companies deploy proactive customer service and success programs.
AI in CX
The 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for CRM Customer Engagement Center report notes the increased role of AI stating that “by 2025, customer service organizations that embed AI in their multichannel customer engagement platforms will elevate operational efficiency by 25%”**.
Freshdesk drives both agent productivity and an effortless customer experience for customers around the world. Through the adorably named Freddy, here are a couple of ways to boost your customer experience by implementing AI-enabled bots –
- Freddy bots for customer self-service automate the handling of inbound customer requests
- Freddy Agent Assist guides staff through the most up-to-date responses to common questions.
- Freddy AI for customer experience democratizes AI and helps organizations easily deploy advanced automations without coding.
Not sure if bots are for you? Maybe a quick chat with Freddy can help you figure that out!
Why you should read the Gartner report
The 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center (CEC) report examines the global market for customer service and support applications. It helps business leaders identify the latest customer service priorities and evaluate a wide range of customer service applications to make the right choice.